Finding Peace in a Frantic World
Learn tools to tackle a frantic world.
Finding Peace in a Frantic World (FPFW) teaches you how to apply mindfulness to manage difficulties more skillfully and cultivate more ease, effectiveness and satisfaction in your daily life and work. The eight-week programme is based on the best-selling book, Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams and Danny Penman. It is a highly accessible, engaging and practical introduction to mindfulness.
Why people join the course
What you'll learn on this programme
Founder of ATOOLKITFORLIFE
- One of four Stage 6 Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) teachers in China certified by Oxford Mindfulness Foundation (OMF) listed on OMF directory.
- 20 years of Mindfulness practice experience.
- Previously Director of European Union SME Centre, Head of Research and Consultancy China-Britain Business Council. 12 years facilitation and training.
- MBCT Certificate Oxford Mindfulness Foundation, MBA Warwick University, MSc Chinese and Business Leeds University.
- Native English speaker, highly proficient in Mandarin Chinese.
Learn practical tools for life
What people are saying
The whole experience on this MBCT-L course was amazing. I would say it was a life changing experience. I learned a lot from it and will take them into my daily practice and my life.
There’s no quick fix to establish lifelong habits, but this 8-week program certainly builds a very strong foundation to create a better everyday. Chris is a wonderful teacher and engages each student into the course with curiosity, patience, and compassion. Each lesson was filled with many different practices, a good mix of both longer meditations as well as practical tools for everyday.
The course can help you increase awareness of taking care yourself and getting connected with your body and feelings. You can also take away kinds of useful skills to help you clean mess of thoughts, transform negative feelings to peace through allowing and raise up awareness to calm down when facing challenges.